Join The CHS Team
Children’s Home Society of Virginia (CHSVA), a non-profit licensed child placing agency headquartered in Richmond, will have an opening for a full-time Office Manager at the end of June 2018 due to the retirement of the person currently in the position.
Job Duties Include:
- Provide pleasant, responsive and high quality customer service to all persons with whom interact, including clients, Board members, donors, staff and community partners
- Manage day-to-day office operations in an efficient and effective manner
- Manage contractual relationships with various vendors to ensure interior and exterior of facility is clean, orderly and safe and all equipment is maintained in good operating order
- Manage contractual relationship with IT services firm and the planning and implementation of technology-related projects
- Provide support to Finance staff by processing payments, maintaining filing system for invoices, and preparing and reviewing daily and monthly reports
- Assist with recruitment and hiring for staff vacancies and the New Employee Onboarding process
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of office management experience
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent technology, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to pay attention to detail and complete work with high level of accuracy
- Commitment to mission, goals and services of CHSVA
Please see our website to learn more at www.chsva.org
To apply, email a cover letter, resume and salary requirements by Monday, April 30 to Beverly Baker at Beverly@chsva.org. No phone calls please.
A clear Criminal Background Check and Child Protective Services Check will be required as part of the applicant screening process. Must also be willing to become a Notary.
Children’s Home Society is an EEO employer.