GOALS & OBJECTIVES
CHILDREN’S HOME SOCIETY WILL BE …
Client-focused and results-driven
- Anticipate and respond to community need for services
- Design innovative and trauma-informed programs
- Utilize best practices in service delivery
- Evaluate services for impact and make changes as needed
Fiscally sound and financially well managed
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing supporters
- Cultivate relationships with and solicit a diverse group of potential supporters
- Increase long-term sustainability of the organization
Effectively led, managed, staffed, and supported
- Capitalize on Board engagement and support
- Attract and retain qualified staff and volunteers
- Maintain best practice internal processes and controls
Viewed as experts in our field
- Increase awareness of CHS services
- Increase awareness of the needs of at-risk children and youth
- Advocate for elimination of systemic challenges that negatively impact at-risk children and youth
- Visibly demonstrate leadership and expertise to encourage engagement with CHS
To build strong permanent families and lifelong relationships for Virginia’s at-risk children and youth
A thriving family for every child
Integrity: Integrity is at the core of who we are and everything we do. The CHS family is one grounded in principles and values.
Collaboration: We actively seek mutually beneficial partnerships and build teams for strategic, sustainable success. Just like with family, the best outcomes come from working together.
Compassion: We are passionate about our mission and care deeply about the individuals, families, and communities we serve. We’re like a protective big brother and doting mother rolled into one.
Service: We exist to serve others, and we are committed to providing a superior level of service to each and every customer. We consider everyone we impact, and everyone who impacts us, part of our CHS family.